1) What information do we collect? When you visit our website, you can provide us with two types of information: personal information that you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis, and website usage information collected in an aggregated way as you and others browse the site.
2) Website usage information Like other commercial websites, this site uses a standard technology called “cookies” (see explanation below, “What are cookies?”) And web server logs to collect information about how this site is used. Information collected through cookies and web server logs may include the date and time of visits, pages visited, time spent on this site, and websites visited just before and just after our site. We, our advertisers and ad serving companies may also use small technology or pieces of code to determine which ads and promotions users have seen and how users responded to them.
3) How do we use the information you provide us? Generally speaking, we use personal information to manage and expand our business activities, provide customer service, and make other products and services available to our customers and prospects. From time to time, we may also use the information we collect to notify you of important changes to this website, new services, and special offers that we think you will find valuable. You can notify us of your wish not to receive these offers by clicking the unsubscribe link in each email.
5) How do we use the information we collect from cookies?
6) Share information with third parties
The information we collect is used to improve the content of this site and the quality of our service, and is not shared or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes. That being said, your information may be shared in the following circumstances: We use third parties to facilitate our business, including but not limited to sending emails and processing payments. In connection with these offers and business operations, these third parties may have access to your personal information for use in connection with those business activities. As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets or business offerings. Customer, email, and visitor information is generally one of the business assets transferred in these types of transactions. We may also transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, or any dissolution. If information sharing is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of anyone, violations of our Terms of Service, or as required by law.
7) Certain Disclosures
We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or subpoena or if we believe such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law or comply with legal process presented to us or affiliated parties; (b) protect and defend our rights and property, our site, users of our site, and / or our affiliated parties; (c) act under circumstances to protect the safety of users of our site, us, or third parties.
8) What about other websites linked to this site?
9) your consent
If you want to make any kind of query, suggestion or express an opinion about VivirAlicante, you can use our email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to respond to your communication as soon as possible.